Monday, June 1, 2009

Post More!

Hiya dear followers!!

We have had some lovely meetings and I'm sure there will be more exciting meetings to come.
The next meeting will be another fantastic art bomb.

I would like you all to post more things on this blog to inspire us all. Of course I will do the same.
Things to post:
- Everything artistic you do. This can be photographs, drawings, paintings. Take a picture and upload with Picaza. Picaza is a fantastic program (by google) for uploading images. It takes a little time to learn, but when you do know it you can use it for all kinds of things.
- Photos you take. Since I mostly photograph this is what I will do. Then we can all give critic on the pictures.
- Music, I know some of us are composers...
- Interesting things you find. This can be other artists, articles on interesting techniques. I plan on posting a lot of findings about cameras. For example I've been looking at a way of filming under water so you can dive amoung thousands of fishes and capture it all!

Make a point in your schedule to post at least 1 or 2 times a month and we will have lots of content.

Cheers!

/Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment