Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
That was great day yesterday that we spent together! I've got loads of inspiration and I'm looking forward to continue with pencil drawing at our next meeting. Now, since I have volunteered to present an artistic topic next time, you can look forward to being introduced to a very interesting artist :)
The question is, when should that next time be? I suggest a meeting in three weeks - 18th or 19th of April.
What do you think?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Creating art
- Meeting artistic friends
- Having fun, drawing with a glass of wine is allowed ;)
- Basic light techniques, shading and shadows
- Patterns, for example grass and branches
- Copy a drawing/photo. I will create a drawing step-by-step and everyone will follow. This is where we will spend most of our time.
- drawing paper. Perfect is a book around A4 size. Cost about 40SEK
- Pencils. Perfect is a whole box with pencils cost about 100SEK. An example is this one. The pencils should mostly be soft ones (B). So from B9 to H4 for example:
- Rubber. A big soft one with sharp edges. Example: