Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Times

Hello dear art club members.
Every time we have met has been a great success and an amazing amount of fun. Thank you all for the good times!


So what have I been up to the last month? Well since I've been working with art I have made lots of artistic things. This little teaser movie is one of the projects I'm working with.
What my group creates is the snow, the water, the rain, the dust, the animations in the environment, the birds, the butterflies and water splashes glinting in the air:
(play it in 720 HD if you can)
It's fantastic when you see your creating create a breathing live world in front of your eyes.


So what is going to happen for the future? Anything exciting going on?
Well, here are the things planned from my side:
  • Much increased information on the blog. I want this blog to be a center place for artistic people. For learning, sharing, but also for finding new friends. You will soon see new things coming up here! If you have anything to share, cool paintings, drawings, photos, please do so and I promise to do the same. I have so much to share, I will soon begin with one at a time.

  • New Art Club Meeting. I'm proposing a new artsy meeting in the Copenhagen/Malmö Area. We just need to nail a date. I have some interesting ideas for projects we could work on. This could be either fall photography or it could be a continuation of our old drawing excersize.

Best wishes. Create art.... with passion!

But before we go separate ways, an image of inspiration...


This painting is based on La Belle Dame Sans Merci by John Keat. These old romantic paintings inspire me greatly, you have mystic nature, beautiful clothing and a heroic story in the background.

/Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment