Welcome to the first meeting or "assignment". This time we will learn the basics of pencil drawings and also create a more detailed drawing.
All our meetings are for everyone. It doesn't matter if you never did ANY drawings or painting in your whole life. The only requirement we have is that you bring a smile and are curious about art and meeting artistic people. The meetings are about
- Creating art
- Meeting artistic friends
- Having fun, drawing with a glass of wine is allowed ;)
About the organizer Andreas Öberg
I'm, Andreas will be leading this meeting. This means I will teach you some basics in pencil drawings and some of those extra fansy tricks that most artists just may never learn. But you will ;)
An example of one of my drawings:
We are not going to do as an advanced drawings as the one above. We will do:
- Basic light techniques, shading and shadows
- Patterns, for example grass and branches
- Copy a drawing/photo. I will create a drawing step-by-step and everyone will follow. This is where we will spend most of our time.
Andreas Öberg, Baltzarsgatan 14B, Malmö. Ring the bell.
Sunday 29th March, 14-18. This means 14.00 at the door people, so please don't be late :)
"Late" lunch is served (around 15), bring money for it 50 SEK, or 35DKK
What you need to bring
- drawing paper. Perfect is a book around A4 size. Cost about 40SEK
- Pencils. Perfect is a whole box with pencils cost about 100SEK. An example is this one. The pencils should mostly be soft ones (B). So from B9 to H4 for example:
If you want to save some money buy 3 pencils. B6, B2 and H2
- Rubber. A big soft one with sharp edges. Example:
If you absolutely cannot find any of this stuff we will have some extra material around.
Looking forward to see you all soon!